RECALL: ATTRIBUTE QUERY OPERATORS – AND, OR
GIS Data Layer:
- LayerName: PlayingCards
- Description: There are 52 polygons; each polygon has one record in the attribute table
- Fields in the attribute table:
- SUITE: club, spade, heart, diamond
- COLOR: red, black
- FACECARD: yes, no
- VALUE: 1 – 13 (ace = 1, J = 11, Q = 12, K = 13)
CAN YOU put the above queries (indicated by the screen shots of the ArcPro query dialog) into sentence form?
NOW, CAN YOU present the same queries in a different context?
- you select records/features when you submit an attribute query (selected items turn blue)
- you change the way features appear using the Symbology (right-click) functionality